Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's a Miracle

A few miraculous things have been happening lately and I couldn't be more excited.

Miracle #1: I FINALLY got a good hair cut!!! Now, all you women may know what a big deal this really is. To get a haircut that you actually like if truly a miracle. Too bad Wes wasn't here to mark the occasion. He usually has to hear me wine and complain about my "bad" hair cuts for weeks.
(just thought this was funny)

Miracle #2: Sid spent a whole day home alone, without being trapped in him exercise pen and without tearing up the carpet. This is HUGE progress. Now I just hope that when Wes gets home, Sid doesn't revert back to him old ways.

Miracle #3: 6 posts in 1 month. Our new record!!!

3 comments:

Wesley said...

GREAT!!!

Now we have a "gold standard" haircut. I'm gonna have to hear you compare EVERY haircut for the rest of your life to this one amazing style. I wouldn't call this a miracle.

I think its more like how I have to constantly be compared to all your other boyfriends.(past and current) :)

Tiff said...

Don't listen to my brother. He is over dramatic. I've heard it runs in our family, but I really don't see it. IT IS HARD to get that PERFECT haircut. Congrats! Now take a picture of yourself, because your stylist will forget when you say you want it just like last time.

Jonas and Dohnele said...

Yeah, I can attest to the difficulty of getting a good haircut (not my own, but Dohnele's). Here's where I get to tattle on her: she'll spend about a month talking about how she needs it cut. Then she'll spend a week complaining that the stylist wasn't available and how she's been assigned someone new. So then she'll spend a good eight hours looking around old pictures for a picture of her with the "perfect look" so that she can print it and show it. And then there's the hour talking about how much they took off. Give it a week and she'll start complaining about how "thick it is" again and how she needs another haircut.

It's a vicious cycle. Congrats on getting it right. I don't think I've heard that about a haircut from a lady before!