Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Am I Right?

After moving in to our new place, I noticed that I had misplaced a few things. One of these items was a very cute picture of Gabe and Katherine (one of Wes' prize possessions). I felt TROUBLE!!! You think Wes would cut me a little slack since I had to move everything myself (wrong). Anyway, I looked a few placed and given our small apartment, there were only a few places to look. Finally the picture turned up. HOORAY!!! Now it may appear that I would be the one to blame for misplacing the picture, but wait, hear me out, I think Wes may be the one at fault.

Since I did ALL the grunt work with the move, I started a small list of chores for Wes. One chore included hanging the living room curtains. The bag that contained the curtains was the exact location of the lost picture. So now if you think of it my way, Wes is to blame. Had he completed the chore months ago when he got home from Puerto Rico, the picture would have been found before it was even lost. In that case Wes if the culprit for the lost (but now found) picture. Am I right???

Now matter who's fault it is; we are both glad to have the picture back!!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I hate to choose sides, BUT I have to agree with...Sandy. Ding, ding..you win.