Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i don't know how he did it

As some of you may know, Sid does not do that great being home alone. To minimize destruction and give me some piece of mind, we bought this exercise pen to add to his crate.

To Wes' surprise, this is what he found when he got home from work today. Sid was not in his crate as he should have been. Instead, he had jumped over his crate and escaped. Now, let me put this in perspective, the silver paneling is 3 feet high and the black crate + my purse (which at the time I thought would be a good enough deterrent) measures 27 inches. You would think that would keep him in! Now I have to think of some way to jimmy-rig this thing to keep him from escaping.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I love his look of innocence! SO cute! Where is the post about your trip home?!?!

Momma Reid said...

That's funny! Cute dog (and very smart!). I am Wesley's Aunt by the way, ha ha -- not just any ol' blog stalker. :-)