Saturday, August 9, 2008

Packin up

Thank you to all of those who came to the picnic/going-away party. It was great to see all of our friends and families together even if it was a little bitter sweet. I hope you all had a good time. I know I did! We will miss you all very much!

My last day of work was Thursday and I do not feel at all bad for quitting either one of them. I just hope I will never have to work at 24 Hour Fitness again! It feels really nice being able to sleep in!

Just a few more days here in Utah. Wes and I are just getting things packed up. I have been dreading this for the past couple of weeks. I guess I should consider myself lucky because I really don't have that much stuff. Just think...by this time next week, we will be settled in our new house in Danville.

We begin our trip early Monday morning. Our first day of driving will be a long 12 hours through Wyoming and Nebraska. Then after that it shouldn't been too bad. We will keep you posted on our 4 day, cross-country journey. This is going to be quite the adventure!

No comments: