Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally some pictures

I can finally post some pictures. I just got off work and am pretty tired, but thought I would put on on some pictures. I haven't taken any really of our apartment itself but here are a few pics.

This is Sandy and I at the welcome place for PA

This is a view of Danville from the Susquehanna River
Same Park, Different view
Sandy Standing by the Susquehanna River
Picture purely to embarrass Sandy until she figures out how to remove it!
This is St. Cyril's Academy. A bit of a mystery to me, my current investigation has me understanding that it is a Catholic Boarding School (not used for that any more) and a Nunnery. I am thinking it is a branch of Catholicism that follows the Pope but may not be totally Roman Catholic. It is linked somehow to a Slovakian group of Catholics, and a organization that is sort of like the Knights of Columbus but called something else and tied to the Slovakian Culture. I really want to get a tour of it.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Glad to see some pictures finally. Sandy, how is your internship? Wes, how do you like your new job?