Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Stuff

We finally settled on a new place, Canyon Creek Apartments and I (yes, just me) will be moving April 19th. Lucky Wes gets to miss out on yet another move! Don't worry, we are getting movers.

If anyone wants to see a decent movie, Shutter Island was actually pretty good. I was so caught up in to movie that I didn't even lay my head down once during the entire thing and that is saying something since I have been known to fall asleep on Wes' shoulder a time or two.

Sid will soon be a new and improved pooch. He will be starting obedience training next week. I am SO excited. I have wanted to train him since the day we adopted him and now I finally found an affordable place that fits my schedule. I can't wait!

For my birthday, we decided to do my something a little different. Usually we go to a nice dinner but this year, Wes and I decided to go to brunch. There is this cute little place downtown, Mother's Bistro. It was awesome! After brunch, we spent some time at the Saturday Market. We had such a nice morning. We even hit up our favorite booth, Ja Das Dessert. The sweet potato cupcakes are THE best cupcakes I have ever had!

Wes is leaving tomorrow. I will miss him a bunch but I think he will really have some great stories to tell when he gets back!

2 comments:

The Dunn's said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day. & Congrats on the new job. Yes I am a little slow (in more ways than one).

Jonas and Dohnele said...

Happy Birthday from us too! That's good that you're getting movers. We've never done it, but we always regret not doing it. The next time we're up, we're going to check out your cupcake shop - sounds fantastic!