Sunday, April 4, 2010

Silver Falls


Here is just a little something to temp all of you Utahns to come visit. This is one waterfall at Silver Falls State Parks. The park is about 15 miles southeast of Silverton. It is really a cool place. There is camping and tons of trail were you can see more than ten different water falls including this one. You can't really see it from this picture but the trail actually goes behind the waterfall.

So I guess I'll be seeing you all real soon :)

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes! I'm so lucky to have so many people who love and care for me. Thank you for all the love!

3 comments:

Jonas and Dohnele said...

Heck with the Utahans - now we just want to go even more! Did you guys do the loop trail that's like 5 miles? Heard it was pretty awesome.

Sandy said...

The day we went it was rainy and cold so we just walked around the main camping area but next time I definitely want to do the ten falls loop trail.

Tiff said...

Happy so late birthday! My house has been a little crazy! When you talk to Wes for your five minutes tell him I love him and miss him.