Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just another update

Just thought I would let you know how the new job is going. So far, I am loving it. I am working with a great crew of RDs in a great facility. It doesn't hurt that I get free lunches too! The commute is a bugger but that shouldn't last long. We are thinking of moving to Wilsonville early May. That will cut my commute down to 30 minutes instead of an hour. After looking at apartments and finding some good ones within our price range, Wes and I are both excited for the move. We're upgrading to a 2 bedroom so visitors are welcome!

Not sure if you know where Wes is headed to next so here is the 411. March 29th he will be leaving for 5 weeks to Desecheo. It's a small island off the coast of Puerto Rico. He will be working to protect seabirds. Sorry, that's really all I know. I kind of keep my nose out of the details. Pretty much I just make sure I know when he is coming and going and if I need to pick him up from the airport.

Just another FYI, this weekend I'm running a 5K with Kari. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jonas and Dohnele said...

Wilsonville?! We've always wanted to live there! It's perfectly situated; just outside of the big city, but close enough to enjoy everything else! LUCKY! You'll have to tell us all about all your plans in a couple weeks. Good times!