Sunday, July 25, 2010

Smarter Than My Phone

I'm LOVING my new Droid X. I don't know how I survived with my old phone. This thing is amazing! Ever since I got it on Friday, its all I can do. I've pretty much spent my whole weekend messing around with it. So far my favorite app is Pandora Internet Radio and the voice search is extremely handy. I'm still trying the figure out a bunch of stuff but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wes would be proud.
Speaking of Wes, he returns home August 12th and supposedly he is going to be home a bunch until the end of the year. That means Wes and I might actually have a normal life...at least for a little bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now use that "smart" phone to call your sister!

Jonas and Dohnele said...

I'm soooo jealous of the droid... I dream of owning one almost nightly :-)