Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moving...Again!?!

Finally, we have things figured out...for now. Wes got a job in Portland and so we will be moving at the end of July/first of August. We are SO excited. We both fell in love with Oregon when we vacationed their on the coast last summer. Portland seems like the place for us; two easy-going and adventurous liberals. (yes Dad, I said liberals). Right now, I just spent the past 4 hours searching the internet for apartments. Its always fun moving to a new place. I just hope that we don't run into any surprises when we move in. I do feel a little sad about leaving Danville. I have been stuffing myself full of pretzel roll sandwiches and Rita's Gelatti because in 2 months they will all be gone but only to be replaced with Voodoo Donuts and whatever else Portland has to offer.

This week off has been so relaxing. I didn't even realize it was Saturday...everyday has been a Saturday. Soon I will have to buckle down and get to studying. I want to take my registration exam before we move. That will give me about 6 week to study for the biggest test of my life. Its weird to think that I have spent the past 6 years educating myself only to have it come to this point..this one exam.

WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

J and K said...

Good luck on your test. We are excited for you to come enjoy Portland with us!! Let us know if you want us to check out an apartment in person for you.

Alissa said...

Congratulations Sandy!
Best of everything to you both.

Anonymous said...

Right on! 'bout time you headed over here to the Left Coast! We'll totally have to get together sometime soon! You'll absolutely LOVE Portland! If you end up driving up I-5 on your way to Portland and happen to be passing through Sutherlin, give us a call. You're more than welcome to spend some time here too if need be and relax!

What sort of work is Wes getting himself into?