Monday, June 1, 2009

Internship completed


HOORAY! I'm finally done with my internship. I really cannot believe it has been 10 months since I started. It has been such a good experience. I have had some great mentors while here; many I will not forget. Now I am excited to begin the next chapter of my life, as to what that entails, I am still uncertain but excited none the less. Wes and I are trying to figure things out, start school, start a career, stay here or move. We are both young, talented and ready for anything. We'll keep you posted as to our next adventure. As for now, I'm going to keep working at Giant and hopefully get another part-time job to keep myself busy while I study for the registration exam in August.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Congratulations! Will you two figure things out already?!? You keep me on pins and needles! Just kidding!

The Dunn's said...

Congrats Sandy!!!You have always been one of the smartest people I have ever known. Maybe you could help me with my 4year old pickie eater!?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think you should pack your bags (and Wes too) and come out to Oregon where you can go to school and work!

All the best!