Wednesday, March 18, 2009

National Nutrition Month Booth












For all of those who wonder what I do everyday, here is one example. This is the booth we made for National Nutrition Month (the theme is shopping on a budget). This is Jamie (another intern) and me at Geisinger. It may not look like much but a lot of work went into this. On Sunday alone, I spent 15 hours at Geisinger working on it. The Penny Pinchin Produce was my brain child. It's a game participants could play to win a prize (trust me the prizes were a little cheesy). Even though our prices were a bit outdated, I tried to send the message that you can get in 5 fruits and vegetables for less than you might think. Enjoy the photos; I put some pics of spud just for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice booth and good ideas! I always remember Wes being a wealth of creativity when I had various class projects to deal with. Cute pictures of Spud!

Dayna said...

Happy Happy Birthday girl!! Hope you had an awesome day!!

...Looks like you are keeping busy! What's you advise with a very picky eater who is 18-months-old who is allergic to eggs and had reflux?
I have totally love the book you gave me!!! Thanks so much!! If you have any other great books on getting kids to eat healthy please let me know!!

Hope you had a great birthday!!!