Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Little Sputnik

Wes definitely surprised me this Christmas with a hamster. I think he was just sick of me bugging him about wanting a dog/cat/bunny/hamster and he finally gave in. So the day after Chirstmas we set off to PetCo and picked out this little guy. He is a dwarf hamster and we named him Sputnik aka Spud. We've had him for about a week now and he is so cute. Look at his cute little white tail!









Now here is a little info to fill you in on what I have been up to. I have been on vacation from the internship for the past 2 weeks and I have just been lounging around and being lazy. Don't get me wrong, it has been relaxing but I would have preferred to keep working and finish the program 2 weeks earlier. I start back at Geisinger doing endocronology and high risk pregnancy and then onto oncology and rehab. This month is packed full of projects and assignments. I just hope I don't procrastinate everything as usual. I have been learning a ton and I can't wait to start working and building my career. I don't really know what I want to do when I'm done but I am kind of leaning towards working in a hispital as a clinical dietitian but who knows were I will actually end up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new edition! He is incredibly cute! So are you going for a doctorate or are you in a nursing program? Regardless, they're definitely rounding out your experiences!

Tiff said...

Your "baby" is so cute! I'm an auntie after all. And Spud got Back!!!

Unknown said...

I know it stinks!!!