Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My first blog

HI! I have been bugging Wes for weeks to set up this blog and now I am finally able to post something. {edit: Wes has had this blog set up for weeks, and now i'm finally getting around to posting-wes} Wes filled you in on our awesome vacations this summer. Both were too short!Now we are getting ready for our voyage across America from Utah to Pennsylvania. We leave in less than 3 weeks. Both of us are very excited and also a little worried. We are planning a going away BBQ on Aug. 2nd at 5:00 pm for anyone who whats to come. Update !!! We are now having our party at Riverton park 12765 south 1400 west. We hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Yeah!!! Love blogs!!!

So your hair is freakin' long girl!!! Crazy!!

And who are the twins? Did your sister have twins?!?!?

Always - awesome blog - love the pix and am super excited to be more in touch with all your adventures!!!

The Dunn's said...

Hi Sandy. So glad I saw your blog. I am always wondering how you are doing. And since I don't go to EC a whole lot, but I usually get some info from Day.
I wish we could get together sometime. Love ya

Clover

Katie said...

Where have you been hiding out? I'm so glad that you have a blog now and we can at least see what's going on in your life... lol. Good to see that you are doing well. Congrats on graduation. Good luck in PA. Love, Katie